- More Categories
- More Categories
- More Categories
The road trip to Gawadar is not about reaching the destination itself, it's about the journey you take to the destination. The road trip features the magnificent Makran Coastal Highway which is no less in beauty than the mighty Karakoram Highway.
The journey through this coastal belt of Pakistan along the mystical Makran mountain range will make you fall in love with the region.
The road trip also features the beautiful Ormara beach, Kund Malir beach, Hingol National Park and the well-known Princess of Hope.
Winter is the best season to visit southern Baluchistan which is generally warm throughout the year.
Our itinerary is designed in a way where you can get the best experience out of the trip. Our explorers travel and visit the place themselves and design the trip accordingly so that our members are at the right place at the right time, which is a significant part of the overall traveling experience.
01:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
02:30 AM: Tea and restroom break at Winder, a small town in Baluchistan.
05:30 AM: Sunrise at Kund Malir Beach, followed by breakfast.
07:30 AM: 15 minute stop at Princess of Hope
01:00 PM: Arrival at Gwadar.
Check in - Sadaf Resort, one of the few good hotel in Gwadar.
03:00 PM: Lunch.
04:30 PM: Departure for muqaam e yare
Witness the sun setting over the Arabian sea.
07:00 PM: Tea at Marjan Hotel – situated on a mountain top and provides view of whole Gwadar city
09:30 PM: Dinner at Sadaf Hotel.
Rest and sleep in rooms.
05:30 AM: Departure to Koh – e – Batil for sunrise – includes climbing 700 stairs to reach mountain top. (Optional if you prefer to sleep)
08:00 AM: Breakfast
08:30 AM: Visit of fish harbor and boat making industry
09:00 AM: Visit of Gwadar bazaar.
09:30 AM: Departure from Gwadar
02:30 PM: Lunch at Ormara beach.
06:00 PM: Stop at Makran Coastal Highway to witness the last sunset of the trip.
08:30 PM: Tea and restroom break at Winder.
10:00 PM: Arrival Karachi
â AC Transport, We provide you with a new model Toyota Coaster or Hiace.
â Accommodation in Rooms. (3-4 person sharing). (Sadaf Resort)
â Breakfast (Two Times), Lunch (Two Times) & Dinner Included.
â Professional Photography.
â Services of a Tour Guide.
â Basic First Aid Kit.
9500/- per head.
10% Discount for a group of 4 or more.
Only 15 slots available on first come, first serve basis.
100% payment is to be made in advance in order to confirm your seat.
Account Title: ROVER ADVENTURE CLUB
Bank Name: Bank Al Habib
ACCOUNT #: 1071-0981-0082-8201
Please inform before and after transferring for seat registration.
Easy Paisa Information:
M Babar Saeed
You can also deposit cash at our office located in North Nazimabad.
Terms and Conditions:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by RAC due to low registration. The members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, Room for 1500/- extra.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 15 minutes before departure time.
• Photographs taken on the tour are the sole property of Rover Adventure Club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise Rover Adventure Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Adventure Club is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Adventure Club is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Adventure Club can cancel booking at any time.
• Rover Adventure Club can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.